We are super close to February! I’m so excited for the Bookish Month of Love readathon! Here are the details!
- You must read at least one book with a love story in the month of February to qualify.
- Please tag me @readwithangie in all Instagram posts about #bookishmonthoflove because I want to see what you guys are reading!
- All are welcome to join, you don’t have to ask me, just start posting.
- Giveaway prizes are only for public bookish accounts however.
Here are all the ways you can be entered into the giveaway! Don’t forget to tag me so I see it.
- Complete the photo challenges by posting on your feed and saying which one(s) you are completing. Note* if you use the same photo to cover multiple challenges, that’s fine, but it only counts as one entry. One post = one entry.
- Post about your love story books throughout the month! Every post tagged with the hashtag and tagging me will be eligible. Note* you have to be posting about books you’re actually reading, please don’t just post 60 pictures of romances, this is a readathon. I will be judge and jury, the all powerful ruler whether your photo counts, but I’m nice so don’t worry, play fair and your photos will count!
- The Grand prize of a romantic book sleeve and book up to $20 CAD from book depository will go to the person with the most giveaway entries!
- The second place prize of a book up to $20 CAD from book depository will be chosen via random number generator from the rest of the participants.
- There are also 10 romantic bookmarks. Each week I will choose 2-3 of my favourite #bookishmonthoflove feed posts to win a bookmark!
- To win you must be following me, obviously, you must have read at least one love story in the month and posted about it, and be a public bookish account.
- Entries are eligible from February 1-29 and prize winners will be announced early March.
I am hosting 9 buddy reads through the month of all the love stories I’m reading. If you want to participate in a buddy read for any of the following books, please message me on Instagram.
- The Simple Wild by KA Tucker
- The Thornbirds by Colleen McCullough
- If Beale Street Could Talk by James Baldwin
- The Bookshop on the Corner by Jenny Colgan
- Photos of You by Tammy Robinson
- Every Breathe by Nicholas Sparks
- A Ventian Affair by Andrea Di Robilant
- Beyond the Moon by Catherine Taylor
- Red, White, and Royal Blue by Casey McQuiston
If you would like to host a buddy read for #BookishMonthofLove please let me know and I will do a join chat for it so all the participants will see.
Okay I think that’s everything! Please let me know if you have any questions and have fun!!!