It’s February 16th and I have read so many books! I’m having such a fun month reading all the love stories for #BookishMonthofLoveV2, I’ve only got one square left on my bingo board!
What I’ve read this month so far:
- Take a Hint, Dani Brown by Talia Hibbert – 5 stars
- Daisy Jones and the Six by Taylor Jenkins Reid – 3.5 stars
- The Wedding Party by Jasmine Guillory – 4 stars
- Crazy Stupid Bromance by Lyssa Kay Adams – 5 stars
- Ruin and Rising by Leigh Bardugo – 4 stars
- Felix Ever After by Kacen Callender – 5 stars
- You Had Me at Hola by Alexis Daria – 4.5 stars
- The House in the Cerulean Sea by TJ Klune – 500 stars
- Heartstopper V1 by Alice Oseman – 4 stars
- Heartstopper V2 by Alice Oseman – 5 stars
I’ve also gotten a bit of book mail this month! My copy of The Four Winds by Kristin Hannah came in as well as The Gilded Ones by Namina Forna. I’m really excited to read those but…. what I’m really excited for is A Court of Silver Flames which is supposed to arrive Thursday and I will be stalking the mail carrier until then.
I’m also struggling with what to read until Thursday so I put up a poll in my stories on Instagram. I have only one book left on my Angie Way schedule but I don’t feel like reading that one yet.