Bookish Month of Love is gone for another year. I had so much fun reading all the love stories. Over the weekend we did a bunch of our buddy read chats and had some great discussion.
Through the month I read 14 books. The 24 in 48 readathon definitely helped because I read 4 books that weekend alone. I read a told of 5,286 pages and tracked everything in my bujo. My favourite book of the month was definitely A Court of Silver Flames but Take a Hint, Dani Brown is a close second.
- Take a Hint, Dani Brown by Talia Hibbert – 5 stars
- Daisy Jones & the Six by Taylor Jenkins Reid – 3.5 stars
- Ruin & Rising by Leigh Bardugo – 3 stars
- The Wedding Party by Jasmine Guillory – 4 stars
- Crazy Stupid Bromance by Lyssa Kay Adams – 5 stars
- Felix Ever After by Kacen Callender – 5 stars
- You Had Me At Hola by Alexis Daria – 4 stars
- The House in the Cerulean Sea by TJ Klune – 5 stars
- Heartstopper V1 by Alice Oseman – 5 stars
- Heartstopper V2 by ALice Oseman – 5 stars
- A Court of Silver Flames by Sarah J Maas – 5 stars
- The Roomate by Rosie Danan – 4.5 stars
- Spirit Run by Noe Alvarez – 4 stars
- Tulip Fever by Deborah Moggach – 3 stars
I got quite a bit of book mail this month because I signed up for three book swaps! And I had a few preorders come in. Don’t you just feel better on days when packages come? It’s the little things like a book delivery that really perked me up this month during the lockdown. I can’t wait to jump into my March TBR today! I’m starting with A Song of Wraiths and Ruin by Roseanne A. Brown. What was your favourite book of February?