March started out a little slow but I managed to read 13 books. I started the month in a deep book hangover and it took me about two weeks to really get out of it. And unfortunately the books I had planned to read at the beginning of the month were a little sad and slow, which did not help. But I got a second wind at the end of the month.
- The Genome Odyssey – a medical memoir – review here
- We Begin at the End – a mystery/thriller emotional roller coaster type – review here
- A Song of Wraiths and Ruin – YA fantasy – review here
- The Sixth Extinction – a book about climate change – review here
- Red Island House – a literary fiction set in Madagascar – review here
- Namesake – book two in a duology – review here
- Bookmarked for Death – A cozy mystery – review here
- The Gilded Ones – a really good YA fantasy – review here
- Miss Benson’s Beetle – A historical fiction about the strength of female friendships
- The Windsor Knot – a mystery where Queen Elizabeth II is a sleuth! – review here
- The Hobbit – a comfort reread
- Own the Day by Aubrey Marcus – the audiobook it took me all month to listen to
- Act Your Age, Eve Brown – an amazing romcom – review here
All my preorders for the month came in too which was awesome. Any day with book mail is just that much better! I got The Rose Code, Act Your Age Eve Brown, Fire Keeper’s Daughter, Every Vow You Break, Rule of Wolves and Bone Shard Daughter! I even got The Drowning Kind early! Plus I got a bunch of amazing books from friends and family for my birthday! I will do a birthday book haul post later!
My Angie Way schedule for March was mostly successful but completed out of order. And I didn’t manage to fit in Firekeeper’s Daughter. But I did get a few extras in so it’s all good. I’m looking forward to all the books on my April schedule!