This post contains affiliate links. See contact page for disclaimer. I make a commission on purchases from Indigo. By clicking on the book title you will be taken to Indigo to purchase if you wish. Thanks!
Hey bookworms! I have an exciting May planned out and I can’t wait to get started. I’ve got two nonfictions scheduled and 6 fictions.
- This Changes Everything by Naomi Klein – a climate change book that is thick and I gave myself the whole month to read it with a group of people on Instagram
- The Mercies by Kiran Millwood Hargrave – Our May book club pick!
- Local Woman Missing by Mary Kubica – an arc publishing May 18th
- More Than Us by Ryan Jones – Ryan is a good friend of mine and I’m so excited to read her book
- Born a Crime by Trevor Noah – a memoir I have heard really good things about
- Madam by Phoebe Wynne – an arc publishing May 18th
- Too Good To Be True by Carola Lovering – sent by St. Martins Publishing
- Shoulder Season by Christina Clancy – an arc publishing July 6th
I have so many extras that I want to read as well so I’m made a little list of those.
- Honey Girl by Morgan Rogers
- Written in the Stars by Alexandria Bellefleur
- Firekeeper’s Daughter by Angeline Boulley
- Lore by Alexandra Bracken
- The Rose Code by Kate Quinn
- The Soulmate Equation by Christina Lauren
I have my Angie Way schedule all set up as you can see from the photos. I scheduled all my arcs for the month and buddy reads and book club picks. Then I’ve got a bunch of extras I’m hoping to squeeze in. But the scheduled books are the priority. I’ve got to read about 90 pages per day to keep on track. We are working from home all month though so I should have no trouble.
We actually have a camping trip booked for the last weekend in May that I’m really really hoping does not get cancelled. I need to be able to go camping this year. My hubs and I love spending as much time outside as we can and we didn’t do any camping in 2020. So I really hope we will be able to this year. Keep your fingers crossed Ontario lifts the lockdown!