Good morning bookworms! I am really behind on arcs so July will be focused on catching up with those. I have scheduled 6 books and only one of them isn’t an arc. I also have a buddy read I want to join and I want to finish a bunch of other series.
So here’s my scheduled TBR:
- One Last Stop by Casey McQuiston – released June 1
- The Husbands by Chandler Baker – releases August 3
- Shoulder Season by Christina Clancy – releases July 6
- Dog Days by Erica Walker – released May 11
- Cloud Cuckoo Land by Anthony Doerr – releases September 28
- The Kingdom of Copper by S A Chakraborty – 2nd book in a trilogy.
And here is my plan for extras:
- Instamom by Chantel Guertin was sent by Penguin and released June 29th.
- The Lion’s Den by Katherine St. John – a buddy read with @mels_reads that I would love to join.
- Finish the Throne of Glass Series.
- Finish the Ember in the Ashes Series
- Read book 3 The Empire of Gold (after Kingdom of Copper) when it releases July 13th.
- A Touch of Ruin by Scarlett St. Clair, the second book in a series I started last month.
If I somehow manage to finish all those books, I will read 16 books in July. My record for most books read in one month is 14 so the odds aren’t great. But we shall see how it goes!
What are you reading in July?