Every reader knows book mail is the best mail. I’m a big fan of preordering books! It helps publishers and book stores know which books will be popular and they increase printing amounts accordingly! And it makes the author look good! So I usually preorder books from my favourite authors.
I’ve got a few preorders coming the next few months! So I’m listing them below! Let me know if we share any! This post also contains affiliate links. Clicking on the title will take you to Indigo.ca for purchase. See Contact page for disclaimer.
- The Second Rebel by Linden A. Lewis releases August 24 – This is the second book in a sci-fi series. The first book is really good, it’s called The First Sister.
- The Last Legacy by Adrienne Young releases September 7 – Loved Fable and Namesake. So I can’t wait for her new standalone!
- A Lot Like Adios by Alexis Daria releases September 14 – You Had Me at Hola was one of my favourite reads in February. This one is set in the same world with some of the same characters as book 1.
- Feeding the Soul by Tabitha Brown releases September 28 – Tabitha Brown is an Instagram celebrity. She posts great vegan recipes and she’s just genuinely a funny lovable person. I can’t wait to read her memoir.
- Once Upon A Broken Heart by Stephanie Garber releases September 28 – This is a new series from the author of the Caraval series which I really enjoyed!
- A Spindle Splintered by Alix E. Harrow releases October 5 – I really loved The Ten Thousand Doors of January and when I saw this sleeping beauty retelling from Harrow, I knew I had to have it.
- A Shadow in the Ember by Jennifer L. Armentrout releases October 19 – This is a new series set in the same world as From Blood and Ash. I loved that series and can’t wait for it to continue, but until then, this one will have to hold me over.
- Girls of Fate and Fury by Natasha Ngan releases November 2 – This is the third book in a series that started with Girls of Paper and Fire. It’s an awesome fantasy world and sapphic love story that I highly recommend!
That’s all of them, I know it’s a lot, don’t @ me. What are your thoughts on preorders? Do we have any in common? Any catch your eye?