Good morning Bookworms! How was your August reading? Mine was pretty good, I read 9 books! I read all of the books on my Angie Way plan which was good. Here’s what I read:
- A Touch of Ruin by Scarlett St. Clair
- Project Hail Mary by Andy Weir – review here
- Isn’t It Bromantic? by Lyssa Kay Adams
- Empire of Gold by SA Chakraborty – review here
- A Secret History of Witches by Louisa Morgan – review here
- The Nine Lives of Rose Napolitano by Donna Freitas – review here
- Behold the Dreamers by Imbolo Mbue – review here
- When Breath Becomes Air by Paul Kalanthi
- Made in Korea by Sarah Suk
Favourite book: Project Hail Mary. Least Favourite: A Touch of Ruin. Total pages read: 3684.
I read such a good mix of genres in August too. I have been so fantasy focused lately that mixing it up felt good. I have quite a mix picked out for September too. But then it’s all thrillers in October. Also I am closing in on my goal to read 100 books this year. I’ve read 95 of 100. 5 books to go! If I can somehow manage to read 5 books in September that would be amazing. My actual September goal is just to read the 5 books I scheduled on the Angie Way plan.
Last week I took a million photos for instagram. I got most of my September content done and chose my TBR for October and took photos of all those books too. I am trying to get as much prep for Thriller October done in early September so I can just focus on moving at the beginning of October. I plan to go live on Instagram Wednesday, September 8th at 7pm EST to talk about Thriller October and answer any questions. I’ll also be announcing the buddy reads for the month.
I’m really looking forward to all the fall reading and spooky books and of course my new house!