This post contains affiliate links. By clicking on the title of the book you will be taken to indigo.ca for purchase and I will make a small commission. See Contact page for disclaimer.
October is my favourite readathon month. I have been hosting Thriller October for three years now and every year is more fun. This year I had been making lots of plans and sorting out really awesome prizes and ideas and then out of nowhere we bought a house. So now we are moving on October 3rd and I will not be reading much for the first little bit of the readathon I’m hosting!
However, I am so excited to move. Our new house is small and perfect and there are so many awesome things about it that I can’t wait for. I decided to start my Angie Way schedule for the month on October 6th and I’ve only scheduled 5 books for the month. Which should be manageable for me while also unpacking.
These are the 5 books I have planned for the month:
- Not a Happy Family by Shari Lapena
- Woman on the Edge by Samantha Baile
- The Year of the Witching by Alexis Henderson
- The Drowning Kind by Jennifer McMahon
- The Taking of Jake Livingston by Ryan Douglass
I have a bunch of extras that I will hopefully get to as well:
- Jar of Hearts by Jennifer Hillier
- Pretty Girls by Karin Slaughter
- The Firekeeper’s Daughter by Angeline Boulley
- Hairpin Bridge by Taylor Adams
- The Maidens by Alex Michaelades
- Blood Like Magic by Liselle Sambury
Are you joining in for Thriller October? You can learn all about it here.
And if you don’t know what the Angie Way is, you can check that out here.
Are we reading any of the same books next month? Let me know in the comments!