Hello bookworms! How was your Thriller October year 3? Mine was awesome! I read mostly thrillers but added in a few romances and fantasy to break up the spookiness. There were 188 participants for Thriller October this year. So thank you all so much for joining. I had such a fun time hosting. The next readathon is in December. It’s just a page goal readathon, so the last two weeks of the year we try to read 2021 pages. The next big month long readathon is in February, with Bookish Month of Love. We will spend the month reading love stories. I like that month because you can read any genre as long as the book has a main or sub plot love story, it qualifies. So I hope you’ll join in for those!
What I read in October:
- A Lot Like Adios by Alexis Daria – 4/5
- Not a Happy Family by Shari Lapena – 4/5
- Woman on the Edge by Samantha Bailey – 4/5
- The Drowning Kind by Jennifer McMahon – 4/5
- The Taking of Jake Livingston by Ryan Douglass – 3/5
- The Holiday Swap by Maggie Knox – 4/5
- The Year of the Witching by Alexis Henderson – 3.5/5
- The Ex Hex by Erin Sterling – 3/5
- Firekeeper’s Daughter by Angeline Boulley – 4/5
- Once Upon a Broken Heart by Stephanie Garber – 4/5
What did you read in October? Did you read any spooky books?